Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Plans

When I started this blog I chose the name based on my reasoning for even starting a blog - I wanted to continue my magazine. Plans certainly don't always pan out. The reasoning behind my halt on writing the magazine was lack of time and funds. It wasn't cheap and it took way too much of my time. I thought with a blog I'd be able to work at a slower pace and save money. However, I've ended up mainly writing about my personal life instead of all the informative articles I had planned! Ah well. I'm okay with this. I just thought I'd better explain myself to those of you who don't even know about "The Wild Truth Magazine" that I produced for 2-3 issues. My magazine began due to my passion for creation science, health, family, etc. I had a lot of fun with it while it lasted. The name of my blog wouldn't make sense unless you knew a partial history behind it, so I felt a need to explain. :)

No comments: