Friday, October 10, 2008

My Walking Baby

Robby (about 3 weeks ago) just decided to walk one day. He had been casually practicing here and there, but wasn't making a ton of progress. I could tell he just wasn't determined yet. Well, about 3 weeks ago my hubby decided it would be fun to put Robby's little shoes on and take him outside for a little walk around the yard. The day after that, on September 22nd, Robby decided it was time he learned to walk. I have a hunch he decided it would be fun to be allowed out more with his siblings! Anyway, here are some pictures from September 21st:

Awkward steps.

Walking with daddy.

Carefully walking over the hose with a little help from his daddy.

Bending over to pick up rocks.

Picking up rocks quickly became a game he enjoyed.

A campfire my children and I started for fun. Take note of the little guy behind Ethan and Madeleine. He noticed all the stacked rocks (Ethan and Madeleine made those rock "walls" for fun) and decided to add to them. He picked up small rock after small rock and piled them on.

No comments: