Friday, August 15, 2008

Summer Fun

I have so thoroughly enjoyed this summer! The temperatures have mainly been 70's and 80's, which is just perfect for summer in my book - especially the 70's! I wouldn't mind it if the weather was like this all year around, except for maybe 2 really snowy weeks of the year!

Ethan and Madeleine are old enough now to enjoy new things - like the circus we went to (talked about in my last post) and the fair we went to today. I have learned how to multi-task even more than before (I always find it amazing how many things can be done in a day!) My hubby has been in fair health and able to get several things done. Things are good.

Well, I'll try to find a more "awake" moment to write sometime soon. I just woke up from a nap and am feeling all groggy. I shouldn't have taken a nap right after eating! It felt good, though. I've been spending two hours a day on house cleaning each day due to my husband asking me to. Cleaning the kitchen, cooking, and laundry time don't count towards those two hours, though, so I've been extra busy this week! I hope everyone has had a wonderful week!

No comments: