Saturday, March 1, 2008

A Busy Life

There's never a dull, lazy moment when you're the mother of three children under the age of five, the baker, the cook, the housekeeper, the teacher, the wife (helpmeet), a friend, and an artist living on a farm. I find little time to write, but I'm sure you all understand! I remember growing up when I found time to write in my journals several times a day and didn't really have much to write about most days. Nothing exciting anyway. Now, my life is full of busyness and I'm sure if I weren't so tired I would be able to think of more to write about! I could write about the mouse poo I found in the cupboard under my sink this morning and the lazy cat who messed up my curtains during the night instead of getting that mouse. Or, I could write about my naughty puppy (looking more and more like a dog everyday), Lady who got herself in trouble for nipping at sheep heads and has to be on a cable all the time now. Maybe the hot topic could be new lambs, cleaning, whining, or cold wind. A good writer could make any of those subjects sound interesting. Well, maybe not whining...

I'll try to get back into the habit of writing, because I enjoy sharing my thoughts, ideas, my life. It's really all about priority anyway. If I made more time for writing I would simply have to make less time for something else. Maybe browsing my favorite websites could be taken off of the priority list. I know I won't be able to write here tomorrow since I'll be away having city adventures. I'm going to visit my parents who, as of today, have been married for 30 years! Now, that's something worth noting! I'll also be going to my favorite health food store and stocking up on important items and treating myself to something special... maybe some very rich, creamy chocolate cake. Yum. Anyway, after my day in the city I'll try to get around to updating this blog I so thoroughly enjoy when I allow myself the time to! I hope you all have had a lovely weekend and have a great Monday!

No comments: