Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Spring

It's really spring now. We have five little lambs running around (two were born yesterday) and three kid goats. It's so cute watching all of them play. The kid goats really enjoy jumping on our llama, Oscar's back when he is laying down. They sort of use him as a ramp. They run up onto his back, then jump off. Sometimes they'll throw a little twist-jump in and make it extra entertaining. It sure looks like they're having a good time!

My family is still working on getting over this last cold we caught. Mostly the children are down to coughing a few times a day, but I have such a stuffed up sinus system I've hardly slept the past two nights. I did discover this morning that by adding eucalyptus oil to some very hot water and inhaling the steam you can temporarily clear up congestion.

Well, I hope everyone is doing very well and enjoying the ups and downs of spring weather!

No comments: