Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Liquid Laundry Soap

Hello Y'all!

The sun in shining outside right now, but I don't dare guess it'll last. Hopefully it'll shine awhile after I'm done with teaching today. I'm working with the kids. They're done with math, writing, and reading so far. Now for Bible reading and grammar. :) Not much longer before I can go out and soak up some rays while I either work in the garden or on my chicken coop.

Last week I made 6 months worth of liquid laundry soap (really, it's more of a gel). It was only the second time I've had to do that since my seperation/divorce! I love how much money I save by making my own - it only costs me about $2 to make that much laundry soap. I made a video to share: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pL7ESAmMGH4

Anyway, I should get back to teaching, then cook some lunch.

P.S.
I'm loving the new pencil sharpener I got on my last dumpster dive at an office supply place. I really needed a good one with all the pencils we use around here for school! :) I'll be making a video on dumpster diving soon, so keep an eye out for it if you're curious how I work it. ;)

No comments: