Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Pictures

Here's a picture update:

Here's my first double stroller. I found it on craigslist.org from a gal who was asking $30. I met her at a grocery store nearby and she told me she was going to lower the price and to make her an offer. I asked her if she'd take $25 and she replied, "How about $20?" I was pretty happy with that deal! This picture was taken during our first walk with our new stroller. You can sort of see Robbie in the back and that's Elizabeth in the front (of course). :)

Elizabeth's sweet little face. She's doing so well sitting up and crawling! My baby is growing up so quickly!

Ethan - my first baby! He's getting to be a big guy. Here he is wearing a sweatshirt I had when I was 7-years-old. I decided it was time to get rid of it when I noticed a little hole it in, but wanted a picture to say, "Ethan wore one of the sweatshirts I used to wear!" I always thought it was more boyish than girlie. :)

A more serious shot of Ethan. That's part of our new kitchen there in the background.

I like this picture of Elizabeth. This is her "really happy" smile. :)

Madeleine and Elizabeth.

Baby raspberries! Elizabeth loves to sit around making them. :)

No comments: