Monday, March 1, 2010

Mr. Blue

A couple of days ago I discovered a garbage bag that I had put food (herbs, vitamins, miscellaneous things) into the night before, torn open. Food was scattered all over on the floor surrounding it. I quickly decided our cat probably wouldn't do that, which left three people who could have done it - Ethan, Madeleine, or Robbie. I questioned all of them and decided it definitely wasn't Ethan or Robbie. Madeleine's answer was questionable, though. She at first said she didn't know how it happened, then changed her story to that she saw the cat do it. See why I wasn't sure still? I decided not discipline her, due to I still felt a bit unsure, but warned her to not lie and told her I hoped she was telling the truth. Well, that very evening I saw the culprit. It indeed was Mr. Blue. I was sitting in the dining area of our home after a full day of moving talking to a friend on the phone when I noticed Blue acting like a dog, chewing into a garbage back and pulling things out of it! I went over to investigate. I pulled out the bag of herbs from inside the garbage bag that he was getting into. It was a mixture of herbs for making a "Snooze Tincture". I read through the ingredients and quickly figured out the problem... catnip. LOL! No wonder my cat was going crazy over those bags! I grabbed out a handful of the herbal mixture and put it in a sock, then tied the end of the sock shut, gave it to Mr. Blue, and grabbed my camera. Here he is:

No comments: